I’ve shared in a previous post the principles of good website calls to action. Now that you’re ready to start adjusting your accountancy firm website with some great calls to action, I thought I’d help with a randomly-numbered list. There is no great meaning to 27, but I welcome your thoughts on that.
There are many other ways you can engage your website visitors (such as videos, blog posts, infographics, and more) – but here we’re focusing on the actions that result in someone connecting with your firm, becoming part of your regularly-marketed-to-database.
Next to each one we’ve given you a real-world example to click through and look at. Wherever possible it’s one of our clients, to show you how it’s done on an accountancy firm website!
- Download an ebook (KSA credit control ebook)
- Download a template (Business One Page plan)
- Complete a diagnostic, questionnaire, or survey (Hansons medical diagnostic)
- Register for a live event (AD+ events)
- Register for a webinar (Marlow Associates webinars)
- Download an industry guide (Holden Moss – optometry guide)
- Listen to a webinar replay (Artema – the Curse of FTI)
- Download a leaflet or brochure (Thriving Business Program)
- Request a quote (Bexley Accounting Solutions)
- Request a callback (David Evans & Co)
- Give feedback (Business Bitesize)
- Apply for an open position (Andrew Price recruiting)
- Make comments on your blog (just scroll down!)
- Share your content on social media (Jamesons blog)
- Sign up for your emails (Karen’s Marketing Tips for accountants)
- Register for free stuff (here’s ours!)
- Get industry-specific tips (Reality – Tips for Difficult Conversations)
- Engage with you on live chat (right here on this site!)
- Start a free trial (Xero)
- Download an app (DBS dental accounting app)
- Watch a demo (David Evans)
- Purchase something small (Video for Accountants online training)
- Take a tour (actually, I don’t know of anyone who has this yet…feel free to submit yours if you have one!)
- Watch a tutorial (Xero tv)
- Request a free report (David Evans & Co – benchmarketing)
- Download a factsheet (SDBM – Starting Up In Business)
- Sign up for a programme (Business Builder webinar programme)
Well, I hope you enjoy clicking through to all of these fascinating calls to action – and feel free to submit yours in the comments below!