If you’ve been thinking about building an onboarding process for clients but it feels like a major project, use this starter campaign option. It ties in when your new client signs up, and begins the process of building them into the very best kind of client!
You get all the basics you’ll need to get an onboarding process set up.
Your kit includes:
– Welcome call to get you started
– Step by step written and video instructions so you can set everything up
– Email content to drive a new client to a Fact Find Form
– Fact Find landing Page content
– Fact Find Form (ready to go)
– Videos files x 2 for the landing page and email, and video pointers to record your own
– Content for a “thank you” landing page when the Fact Find has been completed
– Thank you, next steps email (on completion of Fact Find)
– Progress update call
All of the content is standard, but you can customise it yourself, or talk to us about getting help with unique content or design for your firm.
The way you start the relationship with a client dictates the way it ends. If it’s a poor experience, it will be soon and painful. If it’s a great experience, it will be long and profitable.
The full kit is a one-time fee of £395 when it’s on special offer (for an event or in connection with our strategic partners GoProposal. We’re grateful GoProposal and MAP have contributed content based on best practice from their high performing (and award winning!) accounting firm.
If you don’t use GoProposal at this time, everything within the campaign is still completely useful for your firm.
The one-time fee includes ALL the standard kick start items, as well as an onboarding call (see what we did there?) with one of the PF team.
There’s a little work required, but it’s literally laid out for you step by step.
And if at any point during the process you discover you could use a little help – custom images designed, unique content written, video intro/outro files to smarten up all the videos you record – we’re here. You can even upgrade to the Custom Onboarding Campaign which puts all the hard work squarely on our shoulders.
We get it, there’s loads you’re wondering before you buy this amazing kit! Read the FAQ to get the answer to questions like…
And loads more!