This role directly supports our team of Client Marketing Managers (CMMs). It’s more focused on the detail of retainer work so you’ll get to know clients really well.
(This role is currently for someone in the UK only.)
Your responsibility will be to support the clients alongside one or more of our Client Marketing Managers. They’ll have lead responsibility, but you’ll be responsible for project management, quality control, and making sure everything happens on time and well!
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from wherever you want as long as you have internet!
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other
- Work with clients you are familiar with and do the type of work you love best
Here’s who you need to be:
- You have minimum 1 year experience in a marketing role
- Good project management: you’ll be able to keep track of what’s happening when, and keep others on track too
- Skilled (though not necessarily an expert) in many areas – content, email, websites, social, video, design
- Eager to do a variety of marketing work for different clients
- Comfortable with video – attending meetings, sharing ideas and input, asking questions
- Experience working on a remote basis (you have to know you like it)
Systems we use:
Here are some of the systems we use (internally & with clients) – the more you know about them, the better!
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo)
What you will be doing:
- Supporting your CMM (and other CMMs) who have primary responsibility for clients
- Communicating directly with clients by email, video, Slack
- Learning constantly about marketing, and supporting accountants in their marketing
- Representing PF online via social and video (and offline events when we can do those again)
- Some actual marketing work (writing content, editing websites, scheduling emails). You won’t have primary responsibility, but you’ll have the opportunity to grow into the CMM role if you want it
- Supporting CMMs in online workshops with clients on areas such as branding, websites, and marketing planning
- Analysing marketing data for your clients, creating and delivering monthly co-pilot reports
- Assisting the Marketing Manager when required
- Editing videos and other content
- Presenting and contributing in PF coaching sessions, for example, Accelerator
- Spot checking and sending regular reminders to CMMs
- Supporting the CMMs by troubleshooting any client issues
This is a full time role.
The role is based remotely (although it is UK based, and when travel is opened up again you will travel to client meetings, events, and trainings as needed). Most days you can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls at any time.
Salary & bonuses
We have confirmed our salary ranges are consistent with the average across all creative agencies across the UK, and we absolutely believe in paying our people well. We also pay team bonuses when company wide and departmental targets are reached (usually at least once, and at times more often during the financial year). Of primary importance, though, is that you decide whether you want to work with PF because this is the company for you, not primarily based on salary.
The starting salary range for our assistant roles is between £20k and £26k, depending on experience and qualifications.
What we’re like
- A mix of creative, digital, and geeky humans
- Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- We work remotely as well as in person with clients. PF has offices in Manchester, but the team is scattered all over the world.
- Hard workers, and flexible people (things change fast, and we go with it)
The PF internal values:
- Show transparency. We share the right things, at the right time, to build relationship. We love to share our lives (including wins as well as fears) with each other.
- Have an opinion. We like to hear different perspectives and we know why we have a certain opinion.
- Stay positive. We always look for the good, and we believe it’s there. There’s always a blessing, even in tough situations!
- Take responsibility. We’re the first to recognise when we’re in the wrong, or when we could do better. We welcome that opportunity.
- Be gracious. We are here to help, and will be patient and generous.
- Collaborate. We love working together as a team (we’re not lone rangers).
We live by the PF pillars: creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Record a 3 minute video and send it to [email protected]
Bonus points for connecting with the PF team on all the social media platforms too.
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.
Meet the team
View the team video and learn more about who we are on the Careers page.