You love all things design and branding. Watch this video get to know a bit more about the role from two of our senior designers, Katie and Chryzia!
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from anywhere as long as you have internet!
- Flexibility of working times (you may need to adapt your working schedule to fit our global teams at times)
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other
- Stretch yourself creatively: we’ll help you focus on doing the things you love best
- Opportunity to travel within the UK (and sometimes beyond)
You are someone who has:
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience and a strong portfolio of design work to share (web design, illustrations, all sorts)
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with other software like Adobe XD, Premiere, After Effects, Canva
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Google, Adobe, socials
- Disciplined and able to plan your work so tasks are completed on or before deadline without the need for reminders
- Comfortable working remotely: your team and our clients are spread out throughout the world
What you get to do:
You’ll be designing things including (but not limited to):
- Logo design – refresh of existing brands, or designing a whole new concept
- Visual identity & brand guidelines
- Creation of a series of images for a particular marketing campaign, i.e. email banner, website imagery, leaflet design, PDF design, etc
- Layout & design of website landing pages
- Design of marketing materials i.e. postcards, leaflets, clothing, printed material, etc
- Custom design of social media banners, infographics, email templates
- Choosing appropriate imagery for blog posts
- Adjustment of stock imagery as needed (changing colours, adding text, editing to suit client needs)
You also need to…
- Have the ability to estimate time required to complete a job and liaise with the Client Marketing Managers (CMMs) on timings
- Be confident in presenting final ideas and concepts to both our client-facing and internal marketing teams
You’ll be responsible for designing for accountancy firms all over the world, and so you need to have a comprehensive understanding of how to create designs which…
- Fit with the client’s brand
- Tell a story
- Enhance the message
- Are appealing to the client’s ideal audience
This is a full time, employment role. No outsourcers or freelancers will be considered. We want someone to be fully integrated as part of the PF team and we’d be looking for you to start immediately (well, once you’ve been through the hiring process).
The role is based remotely. You can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls as needed. You may be expected to represent PF (and travel to) in person events and meets. These will usually be within your region but may be worldwide. We hold an in-person team retreat every year or every other year.
Salary & bonuses
The starting salary range for designer roles is between £20k and £26k, depending on experience and qualifications. If your experience is stronger, a higher starting salary range may be available to you.
We believe in paying our people well. We also pay team bonuses when company wide and departmental targets are reached (usually at least once, and at times more often during the financial year). Of primary importance, though, is to decide whether you want to work with PF because this is the company for you.
What we’re like
- A mix of creative and caring humans
- Mostly Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- Flexible. Our business is growing and things change and transition regularly
- Virtual. We don’t have offices, and are fully remote. We are fans of working from home (or wherever).
- Honest. We don’t cut corners, we won’t lie, and we won’t ask you to (or approve if you do it).
- Human. We make mistakes from time to time, and when we do, we admit it.
Meet the PF humans (and discover each team member’s personal pillars)!
The PF internal values:
- Transparent. We share the right things, at the right time, to build relationship. We love to share our lives (wins as well as fears) with each other.
- Have an opinion. Your thoughts are welcome even if they’re unformed. We encourage you to think about your own perspective whilst listening to others.
- Positive. We look for the good, and believe it’s there. There’s always a blessing, even in tough situations!
- Take responsibility. We recognise when we’re in the wrong, or when we could do better. We change things so it doesn’t happen again.
- Gracious. We seek to be generous and patient, and take our time with people.
- Collaborative. We love working together as a team with each other and our clients
We live by the PF pillars: creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Record a 3 minute video and upload it here. Please include a link to or copy of your portfolio along with your video.
You can connect with the PF team on all the socials – all the links are in the footer of the PF site!
Examples of our work
These are some of the projects we’ve completed for accountants so far.
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.