Graphic Designer (UK)
You love all things design and branding. Watch this video get to know a bit more about the role from our two designers, Katie and Chryzia!
(This role is currently for someone in the UK only.)
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from anywhere as long as you have internet!
- Flexibility of working times (you may need to adapt your working schedule to fit our global teams at times)
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other
- Stretch yourself creatively: we’ll help you focus on doing the things you love best
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places (ok well not right now but when travel resumes)
You are someone who has:
- Graphic design skills: You have at least 3 years of graphic design experience and a strong portfolio of design work to share (web design, illustrations, all sorts)
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with other software like Adobe XD, Premiere, After Effects, Canva is a plus
- Tech-savvy: You prefer to use the newest and coolest ways of communicating and working. You’re familiar with Google docs, all the social medias, stuffs like that
- Disciplined: you plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or even before schedule without the need for reminders
- Comfortable working virtually: your team and our clients are spread out throughout the world
What you get to do:
Design things. They will be included in (but not limited to):
- Logo design – either a refresh of an existing one or a whole new concept
- Visual identity & brand guidelines
- Creation of a series of images for a particular marketing campaign, i.e. website banner, email banner, website imagery, leaflet design, PDF design, website page layouts, ebooks, etc
- Layout & design of website landing pages
- Design of marketing materials i.e. postcards, leaflets, billboards, printed material, etc
- Custom design of social media banners; infographics, email templates
- Choosing appropriate imagery for blog posts
- Adjustment of stock imagery as needed (changing colours, adding text, editing to suit client needs)
You also need to…
- Have the ability to estimate time required to complete a job and liaise with the Client Marketing Managers (CMMs) on timings
- Be confident in presenting final ideas and concepts to both our client-facing and internal marketing teams
You’ll be responsible for designing for accountancy firms all over the world, and so you need to have a comprehensive understanding of how to create designs which…
- Fit with the client’s brand
- Tells a story
- Enhances the message
- Is appealing to the client’s ideal audience
This is a full time, employment role. No outsourcers or freelancers will be considered. We want someone to be fully integrated as part of the PF team and we’d be looking for you to start immediately (well, once you’ve been through the hiring process).
The role is based remotely. You can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls at any time.
When travel is on again, you’ll be expected to travel to clients’ premises for workshops and events, possibly with other PF team members.
Salary & bonuses
We have confirmed our salary ranges are consistent with the average across all creative agencies across the UK, and we absolutely believe in paying our people well. We also pay team bonuses when company wide and departmental targets are reached (usually at least once, and at times more often during the financial year). Of primary importance, though, is that you decide whether you want to work with PF because this is the company for you, not primarily based on salary.
The starting salary range for designer roles is between £20k and £26k, depending on experience and qualifications. If your experience is stronger, a higher starting salary range may be available to you.
What we’re like
- A mix of creative, digital, and geeky humans
- Mostly Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- Flexible. Things change all the time, so we just go with it.
- Virtual. We don’t have offices, and are fully remote. We are fans of working from home (or wherever).
- Honest. We don’t cut corners, we won’t lie, and we won’t ask you to (or approve if you do it).
- Human. We make mistakes from time to time, and when we do, we admit it.
- Servants. We love to serve. We’re passionate about helping our clients, and we want them happy.
The PF internal values:
- Transparent. We share the right things, at the right time, to build relationship. We love to share our lives (including wins as well as fears) with each other.
- We have an opinion. We like to hear different perspectives and we know why we have a certain opinion.
- Positive. We always look for the good, and we believe it’s there. There’s always a blessing, even in tough situations!
- Take responsibility. We’re the first to recognise when we’re in the wrong, or when we could do better. We welcome that opportunity.
- Patient. We seek to be generous and gracious, and take our time with people.
- Collaborative. We love working together as a team (we’re not lone rangers).We live by the PF pillars: creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Record a 3 minute video and send it to [email protected]. Please include a link to or copy of your portfolio with your video.
You can connect with the PF team on all the socials – all the links are in the footer of the PF site!
Examples of our work
These are some of the projects we’ve completed for accountants so far.
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.