The Profitable Firm is expanding in the USA and looks forward to bringing on another US Client Manager!
(If you’re not in the USA, check out our UK Client Manager role.)
Your responsibility will be to make sure that project work is completed on time and to the highest quality for amazing accountant clients!
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from wherever you want as long as you have internet!
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the USA (like South Carolina and Colorado…)
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other!
- Stretch yourself creatively: we’ll help you focus on doing the things you love best
Here’s who you need to be:
- Extremely well organised: you get things done on or before schedule without being reminded
- Self starter: You don’t solely depend on others to spur you on
- Deadline master: You may come in under the wire sometimes, but you get things done on time
- Confidence in communicating directly with clients, and advising them on all areas of marketing
- You’re comfortable with video – presenting, recording, introducing webinars, announcing things
- You can write – string a good sentence together, combining professionalism with a ‘real person’ element
- You love tech, and know about even more cool tech options than we do
- Able to juggle many little tasks all at the same time
- Experience working on a remote basis (you like it and even prefer it)
What will give you bonus points:
Familiarity with the below systems:
- All the socials (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, YouTube)
What you will be doing:
- Managing projects and ensuring tasks are completed to deadline and budget
- Regular monthly calls with your clients (accountants and bookkeepers)
- Ensuring your clients are happy, taken care of, and have everything they need
- Learning constantly about marketing, and teaching accountants about it too
- Going to events and representing PF (yellow T-shirt! enthusiasm!)
- Some actual marketing work (writing content, editing websites, scheduling emails). We have a whole team, but sometimes you’ll need to do the work so it’s done on time.
This is a full time role. We will consider a part time role for the right person.
The role is based remotely. You can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls at any time.
Because our team and client base is global, you will need to be available for an early start at least once or twice a week. Talk to us about the hours.
We’ll talk about money once we’ve talked about whether you like us and we like you. The right person will care more about working with PF than about simply making a little more money. We absolutely believe in rewarding people according to their contribution, but you’re the kind of person who isn’t motivated by money. You might even make less than another or a previous role, but will love your job and life and have more flexibility. (If that doesn’t appeal to you, then this company is probably not a fit for you.)
What we’re like
- A mix of creative, digital, and geeky humans
- Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- Flexible. Things change all the time, and we go with it.
- Virtual. We have offices in Manchester, but our team are scattered all over the world. We like it that way, and we are huge fans of working from home. Or Starbucks. Just get the job done.
- Honest. We don’t cut corners, we won’t lie, and we won’t ask you to (or approve if you do it).
- Human. We make mistakes from time to time, and when we do, we admit it.
- Servants. We love to serve. We’re passionate about helping our clients, and we want them happy.
Record a 3 minute video and send it to [email protected]
You can also connect with our Founder Karen Reyburn on LinkedIn. Still send the video, and explain what role you want, and why you would be amazing in it. Or ask questions. Bonus points for connecting with Karen and the PF team on other social media platforms too.
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.