Client Marketing Manager – UK
As Client Marketing Manager, you’ll work directly with clients and manage the work and relationship.
(This role is ideally for the UK; however, applications accepted from anywhere if you’re willing to work on UK/EU time zones.)
Your responsibility will be to make sure that project work is completed on time and to the highest quality for amazing accountant clients.
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from wherever you want as long as you have internet
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the UK (like Cornwall, and Dundee…)
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other!
- Stretch yourself creatively: we’ll help you focus on doing the things you love best
- Hold the client relationship and be responsible for their education and growth
Here’s who you need to be:
- You’ll have 3-5 years experience being responsible for clients and working directly with them on marketing on a day to day basis
- Extremely well organised: you get things done on or before schedule without being reminded
- Self motivated: You don’t depend on others to spur you on, but will do it because you’re committed
- Deadline master: You may come in under the wire sometimes, but you get things done on time
- Confidence in communicating directly with clients, and advising them on all areas of marketing
- Comfortable with video – presenting, recording, delivering live online sessions, training and coaching with small groups
- You can write – string a good sentence together, combining professionalism with a ‘real person’ element
- You love tech, and know about even more cool tech options than we do
- Able to juggle many little tasks all at the same time
- Experience working on a remote basis (you have to know you like it)
What you will be doing:
- Managing projects for your clients, ensuring tasks are completed to deadline and budget
- Staying in touch with your clients (accountants and bookkeepers) by email, video call, text, Slack
- Learning constantly about marketing, and teaching accountants about it too
- Representing PF online via social and video (and in person events too, from time to time)
- Some actual marketing work (writing content, editing websites, scheduling emails). We have a team to support you, but sometimes you’ll need to do the work so it’s done on time
- Running one-to-one workshops with clients on branding, websites, marketing plans, and foundational goals
- Analysing marketing data for your clients, creating and delivering monthly co-pilot reports
- Delivering marketing training by video and webinar along with the rest of your team
Systems we use:
Here are some of the systems we use (internally & with clients) – the more you know about them, the better!
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, YouTube, Vimeo)
This is a full time role.
The role is based remotely (although it is UK based, and from time to time you will travel to client meetings, events, and trainings). Most days you can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls at any time.
Salary & bonuses
We have confirmed our salary ranges are consistent with the average across all creative agencies across the UK, and we absolutely believe in paying our people well. We also pay team bonuses when company wide and departmental targets are reached (usually at least once, and at times more often during the financial year). Of primary importance, though, is that you decide whether you want to work with PF because this is the company for you, not primarily based on salary.
The starting salary range for our manager roles is between £26k and £32k, depending on experience and qualifications.
What we’re like
- A mix of creative, digital, and geeky humans
- Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- We work remotely as well as in person with clients. PF has offices in Manchester, but the team is scattered all over the world. We are huge fans of working from home. Or Starbucks. Or wherever to get the job done!
- Hard workers, and flexible people (things change fast, and we go with it)
The PF internal values:
- Transparent. We share the right things, at the right time, to build relationship. We love to share our lives (including wins as well as fears) with each other.
- We have an opinion. We like to hear different perspectives and we know why we have a certain opinion.
- Positive. We always look for the good, and we believe it’s there. There’s always a blessing, even in tough situations!
- Take responsibility. We’re the first to recognise when we’re in the wrong, or when we could do better. We welcome that opportunity.
- Patient. We seek to be generous and gracious, and take our time with people.
- Collaborative. We love working together as a team (we’re not lone rangers).We live by the PF pillars: creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Record a 3 minute video and send it to [email protected].
You can also connect with the PF team on all the socials – all the links are in the footer of the PF site!
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.