The Profitable Firm is expanding and looks forward to bringing on another UK Client Marketing Manager!
(If you’re not in the UK, check out our USA Client Marketing Manager role.)
Your responsibility will be to make sure that project work is completed on time and to the highest quality for amazing accountant clients!
What’s in it for you
- Remote based role – work from wherever you want as long as you have internet!
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the UK (like Cornwall, and Dundee…)
- An amazing team to support you: people who love what they do, love this company, and care for each other!
- Stretch yourself creatively: we’ll help you focus on doing the things you love best
Here’s who you need to be:
- Extremely well organised: you get things done on or before schedule without being reminded
- Self starter: You don’t solely depend on others to spur you on
- Deadline master: You may come in under the wire sometimes, but you get things done on time
- Confidence in communicating directly with clients, and advising them on all areas of marketing
- You’re comfortable with video – presenting, recording, introducing webinars, announcing things
- You can write – string a good sentence together, combining professionalism with a ‘real person’ element
- You love tech, and know about even more cool tech options than we do
- Able to juggle many little tasks all at the same time
- Experience working on a remote basis (you have to know you like it)
Systems we use:
Here are some of the systems we use (internally & with clients) – the more you know about them, the better!
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, YouTube, Vimeo)
What you will be doing:
- Managing projects and ensuring tasks are completed to deadline and budget
- Staying in touch with your clients (accountants and bookkeepers) by email, video call, text, Slack
- Learning constantly about marketing, and teaching accountants about it too
- Going to events and representing PF (yellow T-shirt! enthusiasm!)
- Some actual marketing work (writing content, editing websites, scheduling emails). We have a whole team, but sometimes you’ll need to do the work so it’s done on time.
This is a full time role.
The role is based remotely (although it is UK based, and you will be expected to travel to client meetings, events, and trainings as needed). Most days you can work from wherever you want, as long as you have solid internet access and can jump on Slack or Zoom video calls at any time.
We’ll talk about money once we’ve talked about whether you like us and we like you. The right person will care more about working with PF than about simply making a little more money. We absolutely believe in rewarding people according to their contribution, but you’re the kind of person who isn’t motivated by money. You might even make less than another or a previous role, but will love your job and life and have more flexibility. (If that doesn’t appeal to you, then this company is probably not a fit for you.)
What we’re like
- A mix of creative, digital, and geeky humans
- Apple users (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs abound)
- We work remotely as well as in person with clients. PF has offices in Manchester, but the team is scattered all over the world. We are huge fans of working from home. Or Starbucks. Or wherever to get the job done!
- Hard workers, and flexible people (things change fast, and we go with it)
The PF internal values:
- Transparent. We share the right things, at the right time, to build relationship. We love to share our lives (including wins as well as fears) with each other.
- We have an opinion. We like to hear different perspectives and we know why we have a certain opinion.
- Positive. We always look for the good, and we believe it’s there. There’s always a blessing, even in tough situations!
- Take responsibility. We’re the first to recognise when we’re in the wrong, or when we could do better. We welcome that opportunity.
- Patient. We seek to be generous and gracious, and take our time with people.
- Collaborative. We love working together as a team (we’re not lone rangers).
We live by the PF pillars: creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Record a 3 minute video and send it to [email protected]
You can also connect with our Founder Karen Reyburn on LinkedIn. Still send the video, and explain what role you want, and why you would be amazing in it. Or ask questions. Bonus points for connecting with Karen and the PF team on other social media platforms too.
Check out our other open roles on the Careers page.