The question we return to you is, what might cause this to happen? We want to work with accountants who are committed, excited, and willing to make the efforts required for your own marketing. After all, marketing is your responsibility, and we’re here to support that and help it be better. So a few good questions to ask yourself right now are:
– What does “success” look like to you in marketing? What does “failure” look like?
– Are you willing to personally commit to your firm’s marketing for at least 12 months? Not all our contracts require this, but if in your mind you aren’t willing to really give it everything you’ve got for at least 12-24 months, you might still be looking for a short term result.
– Are you ready to show up for meetings, reply to messages, give feedback, and ask questions? If you’re thinking “I’ll just hand everything over and it will magically happen”, you might not be ready yet.
– Do you feel you know the PF team yet? The more comfortable you are with your Client Marketing Manager, the designers and content writers, and the others you’ll be working with regularly, the more excited you’ll be to start.
– Are you worried about where the money will come from, or the future of your firm? If you’re significantly worried about this and aren’t sure your firm will continue, talk to us about this first.
All of these will be worked through in Foundations: so start there. You can always decide (even during Foundations) to move forward with other projects.
You can read more about Foundations here